From the Colorado Transcript newspaper's "Colorado State News" column from March 9, 1916:
Fort Morgan's new public library has been formally opened. 
From the Library Journal:
COLORADO — Fort Morgan: The newest Carnegie library in the state was opened here Feb. 25. As county-seat library in one of the dry-farming sections of eastern Colorado, with its new $10,000 building and the services for six weeks of an organizer to start the new growth in accepted lines, it is hoped it will become a leader in its part of the state. The building has two large reading rooms and an auditorium seating 200 people. Free use by people outside the town will be permitted, and this privilege is expected to be especially enjoyed by the rural school teachers. The county agricultural agent and county super intendent of schools are co-operating with the library board. 
The original Carnegie building was later surrounded by an addition. The facade of the addition is pictured on the covers.